I take no pleasure in saying that everyday we still receive a large number of calls from business owners who are struggling to survive. Some of these callers are tenants who are paying unaffordable rents and others are property owners who are paying unaffordable loan interest payments. What they all have in common is they […]
There will be a slowdown in activity, values will fall and there will continue to be a significant lack of confidence – this was the view of the future of the commercial property market which was recently expressed by fund managers in the Commercial Property Confidence Monitor undertaken by Lloyds TSB Corporate Markets. Fund managers […]
- Who Buys Commercial Property in London
- More Retail Casualties
- What happened in retail in 2015?
- Commercial Property Buyers in Finchley
- More High Street Retail Woes
- Commercial Property – Who Buys High Street Shops?
- Who buys retail shops
- Commercial Property Agents