I take no pleasure in saying that everyday we still receive a large number of calls from business owners who are struggling to survive. Some of these callers are tenants who are paying unaffordable rents and others are property owners who are paying unaffordable loan interest payments. What they all have in common is they […]
There will be a slowdown in activity, values will fall and there will continue to be a significant lack of confidence – this was the view of the future of the commercial property market which was recently expressed by fund managers in the Commercial Property Confidence Monitor undertaken by Lloyds TSB Corporate Markets. Fund managers […]
- What Commercial Properties Do We Want to Buy
- Commercial Property – Who Buys High Street Shops?
- High street retail casualties continue
- Commercial Property in Wales
- An Estimated 30,000 Jobs to Go on the High Street in 2013
- The UK Commercial Property Market in 2012
- Commercial Buyers
- Has the Dreaded ‘Double-Dip’ Arrived?