I take no pleasure in saying that everyday we still receive a large number of calls from business owners who are struggling to survive. Some of these callers are tenants who are paying unaffordable rents and others are property owners who are paying unaffordable loan interest payments. What they all have in common is they […]
There will be a slowdown in activity, values will fall and there will continue to be a significant lack of confidence – this was the view of the future of the commercial property market which was recently expressed by fund managers in the Commercial Property Confidence Monitor undertaken by Lloyds TSB Corporate Markets. Fund managers […]
- High Street retail failures in 2016
- Commercial Property in Harrow
- Commercial Property Buyers in London
- Shop Buyers
- Commercial property in 2011 – what’s in store?
- Commercial Property in Wales
- What Does 2011 Hold For Commercial Property?
- Commercial Property Buyers in Finchley