I take no pleasure in saying that everyday we still receive a large number of calls from business owners who are struggling to survive. Some of these callers are tenants who are paying unaffordable rents and others are property owners who are paying unaffordable loan interest payments. What they all have in common is they […]
There will be a slowdown in activity, values will fall and there will continue to be a significant lack of confidence – this was the view of the future of the commercial property market which was recently expressed by fund managers in the Commercial Property Confidence Monitor undertaken by Lloyds TSB Corporate Markets. Fund managers […]
- Shop Buyers – Beware
- More High Street Retail Woes
- What’s in store for high street retail investors in 2016?
- Is inflation a worry to commercial property owners?
- Ladbrokes Shops
- Come on people, let’s get real with property valuations!!!
- Commercial property buyers
- Commercial Property in Wales