The shop buyers today want one simple thing – extraordinary value for money. Why is this you may ask? The answer is simple. Those who are looking at buying shops are nervous about the ability of tenants to continue to pay rent, the prospects of trying to re-let shops if tenants can no longer afford to […]
We often receive calls from people who ask if we are ground rent buyers and the simple answer to this question is yes! Whether you are a developer, investor or broker looking to sell ground rents, we would like to hear from you. Ground rents are very desirable in this market as they are risk free […]
- Commercial property in 2011 – what’s in store?
- Commercial Property London
- Too Many Businesses are Still Struggling
- What do the shop buyers want
- Come on people, let’s get real with property valuations!!!
- What the Real Experts Think
- VAT is damaging the commercial property market
- I want to sell my shop – what’s the best thing to do?