Dearest followers – let’s see what’s happened in the commercial property market this week. Commercial property funding has dried up – Eurohypo & Soc Gen have closed their doors to any new business amid fears of further Eurozone problems. Arcadia Group, owners of Bhs, Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Wallis, Evans and Burton, plan to close 250 stores […]
Sell my shop fast is a very common phrase used today by property owners who have made up their minds that they no longer want to deal with the trials and tribulations facing the property industry today. Whilst some want to retire, move abroad or have simply had enough, others are being forced to sell by banks […]
Selling my commercial property is getting harder and harder. These words are being uttered by virtually 100% of people who own commercial property and who are looking to sell. Although there are many reasons why this is the case, the main reason for this has always been, and will continue to be, the inability and reluctance […]
- The High Street Retail Property Market – Beware
- Commercial Property Agents
- What happened in retail in 2015?
- I want to sell my shop – what’s the best thing to do?
- More casualties on the high streets
- Shop buyers are still investing in auctions
- Even More Retail Casualties
- Total returns to fall to 8.8% next year, says Carter Jonas