The first 3 months of 2013 are just about to pass and unfortunately it has only been bad news from the commercial property market and the retail industry. Let’s take a quick look at what has happened since the start of the year for commercial property and the retail sector which will help us answer […]
Commercial property agents still seem to be over-valuing property and giving their clients false hope. We receive hundreds of calls each month from people who tell us that they have had their properties valued by commercial property agents who 18 months later, have failed to find a buyer. When we ask them why they think […]
If you want to sell your property in London, now is the time to act. Central London is still experiencing a mini boom although some say this is coming to an end. However, the suburbs are a different story. Some places outside of central London still remain strong whilst others look as if they are […]
Investing in commercial property in London has become a real art and it is becoming more difficult to predict where values will be in the future. If you own commercial property in central London, then you don’t need to worry, for at least another 1-2 years, as values are still rising as a result of […]
- Shop buyers are still investing in auctions
- Selling commercial property is getting harder and harder
- Has the Dreaded ‘Double-Dip’ Arrived?
- An Estimated 30,000 Jobs to Go on the High Street in 2013
- Commercial Property – Who Buys High Street Shops?
- Shop Buyers – Beware
- Selling commercial property is no longer fun
- Too Many Businesses are Still Struggling