High street retail property values are likely to remain static, but some say may fall, throughout 2016. Retailers will continue to struggle, investors will continue to favour buying offices and the public will continue to shop from the comfort of their homes. As demand for shops declines, which will lead to zero/negative rental growth, many investors will stay away from buying high street shops, especially those in secondary and tertiary locations. Those who are still buying retail property today are very risk adverse and only interested in prime sites occupied by big named tenants.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Commercial Property Buyers
- Lease Terms Are Getting Shorter
- Shops in Wales
- UK Economy shrinks in Q4 of 2010
- Selling my commercial property is getting harder
- Let’s Take a ‘Bank’ Note out of France’s Book
- Sell my shop fast
- Is inflation a worry to commercial property owners?