Recent data published by the Office for National Statistics has revealed that the economy in the UK shrunk during the months of October, November and December 2010. Reports on this subject mention that this data has shocked and surprised many economists and leading financial figures which I find very strange indeed. Did they not think that people would […]
The market always takes a while to get back on its feet, following the Christmas festivities, but this year has started remarkably slowly due to a clear lack of confidence and commitment. The banks are continuing with their heavy handed approach in dealing with troubled loans and small investors, who own a single commercial property, which they either run their […]
- High Street Retail Shops
- What’s in store for high street retail investors in 2016?
- Commercial property buyers
- Ground rents
- Industrial Property – Our Forgotten Friend
- Lease Terms Are Getting Shorter
- I want to sell my shop – what’s the best thing to do?
- Commercial Property Buyers