For those of you who think the worst is over for retailers, think again. Since the start of 2016, the following retailers have failed: BhS, Beales, Sports Authority, Kendall Mint Cake, Castle Bakery, Hawick Knitwear, Ben Sherman, Brantano, Blue Inc, John Cooper & Sons, Atterley, McEwans of Perth, Trodd Ltd, Furniture Barn and Austins of Derry. This year will be another tough year for retailers and as more struggle, more shops will fall vacant which will cause retail property values to fall.
- Ladbrokes Shops
- The UK Commercial Property Market in 2012
- What do the shop buyers want
- Commercial Property Buyers in London
- Commercial Property Agents
- Selling my commercial property is getting harder
- Come on people, let’s get real with property valuations!!!
- Commercial Property Buyers in Finchley